[Dailydrool] San Diego Basset Rescue Basset Picnic

Shirley Mueller snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Mon May 13 12:47:24 PDT 2013

We be da dogs what live in San Diego now.  Momma says we can all go to the Basset Hound Picnic put on by San Diego Bassset Rescue to meets da new friends and sees the old ones again.  Da date is June 1 at Allied Gardens Community Park from 10-3 We thinks it will be fun but we nebber been before so we's not sure.  Sally Belle tells us it be fun.  We gonna enter da contest- maybe we win a treat?  Sally tells we dat dere are raffle baskets and a "NO MORE FLEAS MARKET" to buys things for peoples and houndies.  We gots some foster dogs what live with us and they be going too.  Dey excited like all ob us is.    Dad say dere is food to eat-yum yum, hambugers, hot dogs and corn on da cob (not fer da hounds).  And maybe somthin special.
Dere be a costume contest so get youse costume on. All you hounds and houndettes tells youse people to bring dey own chairs cause we not have any.   Iff you want to help let us know.  Our email is www.bassets4u at att.net but come even if you no want to work- it be fun come see.   Dere gonna be more bassets there to sniff around.    If you are a hound you must have all you vaccines so you don't get nuffin from someone nor gives germs to another dog.     If you don't have good manners din youse momma should keep you home or in an x pen.  We don't want any meanies at da picnic.  We wants to have fun and sniff , sniff, sniff!!!!    After we sniff den we eat, eat , eat.  all da bassets in my home are excited about dis event.  come and meet all of we.
Gordy Mueller
I now being da spokeshound for San Diego Basset Rescue
(at least till momma finds out I used da puter)