[Dailydrool] Annie has a heart problem

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue May 14 09:27:48 PDT 2013

I took Maggie in for her allergy recheck  and decided to take Annie as  she
was limping from running the fence line, Dr. Melanie did a thorough exam
and  found a heart murmur,   she asked me if my other vet ever said anything
and  of course the answer was NO !  Dr. Melanie did three chest X-Rays  and
they didn't look good.  her Heart is completely round, very little air in
her left lung and her heart has pushed her esophagus up against her spine,
her  one heart vale is very enlarged   which has her concerned.. she wants me
to  take Annie to see a cardiologist in Ann Arbor MI.
this is just so much more than I had expected,  just more bad news on  top
of my plate that is already heaping right now.  not sure how to tell  hubby
as he will blow a gasket.  we have been teetering on the edge of  Bankruptcy
 since  we loss our company,  hubby already works 2  jobs, 7 days a week to
keep the wolf away.  and he is so tired and  CRABBY. I actually asked him
last night if he had a wedgie,  oh God,  if looks could kill, I'd bee gone !
it wont be as bad when I can  start collecting SS  but that is 10 months
away !  never thought I  would look forward to getting older.
bwahahahahahahahahah

Please keep Annie in your prayers

Marlene