[Dailydrool] Heidi and drool

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Tue May 14 12:21:10 PDT 2013

I read Pam's email about Lady Jane, and said (out loud, when will I learn) "well at least she hasn't destroyed a remote yet"  Guess what I pulled out of her mouth about half an hour later?  Yep, the remote.  I laughed and put it up higher.  Gracie you were right, she's gotten stronger and she can fly now.  Nothing is safe.  We went down to my in-laws last weekend for Mother's Day, and stayed Friday-Sunday.  Heidi and Wulfgang had a blast.  They have a tri-level and the hallway, kitchen and living room make a big circle to do a basset 500 with.  It was so good to see both of them playing, Wulfie hasn't done a basset 500 since we lost Gunter.  Heidi was in heaven.  I took the dogs and went to see my mom Saturday, she wanted to meet her new granddaughter, so Heidi got to meet the service dogs.  She loved my mom, the wheelchair didn't bother her at all.  She loves riding in the Mustang, we have a canvas hammock in the backseat for them, and a giant dog bed so they are comfy.  She figured out though that she is small enough to squeeze through the middle and sit in the front seat if it's empty.  Seat belt restraints are on the shopping list now.  She rode the 3 hours home with her front paws on the console and her rear end in the back seat, looking out the windshield.  A big change from Gunter, he hated the car. I had to give him rescue remedy and another homeopathic drop that reduced stress or he'd bark the entire 3 hour trip.  She actually likes the car and is happy looking out the window.  Ninja the basset cat really missed his dogs and spent Sunday afternoon cleaning both of their faces after we got back.  It was cute. We are sending drool to Evil Annie and Marlene for her heart and drool
to Jackie for everyone there, and of course to anyone else that needs
it.

Kim with Wulfgang (I am so tired from running all weekend), Heidi (I can flyyyyy), Gunter ATB and the c at ts