[Dailydrool] Uh Oh

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 12:33:12 PDT 2013

Dis Conley.
We gots us a prollem.
MomPerson she hadda sumfin done to she nee before she an Doc ran away to
dat show an she still limpin an usin da cane. She has 2 canes.
So dis mornin DadPerson he call her an say he canit moove. He stuck. He
beke hurt so bad he cannit moove. She help him a liddel an affer awhile he
kin moove but not so good.
At lunch he cannit get outta he chair.
So he gots one cane.
She gots da odder.
He be basikallie youseless. (I heer she say nuffin new in dat but I dont
fink she meen it. Oh she say yes she do, nebbermine.)
We tryna help she yellin we git outta da way. She youse dat canelike a
sword.
Enyways dis not lookin good,yall nose?

Lub an snooters,

Conley, Nigel,Llewis an Doc.