[Dailydrool] Mother's Day Score

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue May 14 13:31:09 PDT 2013

Saturday night I made a dozen blueberry muffins. They sat out overnight to
cool and no hound attempted to touch them, so of course I assumed they were
safe. Sunday morning I popped them all out of the muffin pan and had them
on the counter so I could bag them up for later. Somewhere along the line I
got distracted and when I returned to the kitchen, I caught Rupert
red-pawed eating his 4th (yes 4th!) muffin. Despite being "healthy"
low-calorie muffins, he still ate as many as he could in under 2 minutes.

I thought they'd behave on Mother's Day but apparently not. :)

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert