[Dailydrool] Mothers day stuff from Gracie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 14 15:26:29 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Gracie,

Our momPerson had a nice mothers day.  We got her a really great card and we all
chipped in for the present.  I chipped a plate, Snoopy chipped a picture frame
and LuLu chipped a Vase recently, so, we discussed it and settled on replacing
the Vase.  We sent the clueless dadPerson down to buy it.  He came back with a
big round one made out of glass.   He says it's a tri color because it has
while, black and brown spots on it.  And it's from Me, Snoopy and LuLu for all
of our chipping in.

The dadPerson was supposedly going to get up and feed us breakfast for mothers
day but he couldn't get him up so we got the momPerson up and she fed us but she
ignored our present until later.  She went for her long run and when she came
back Natalie had made her french toast and dadPerson had made her coffee.  They
had crab for dinner.  dadPerson went down and bought live spider looking things
and they were playing in the sink and then he boiled them in a pot and tore them
apart and chilled them and they ate them up.  Snoopy, LuLu and I got some too.
We didn't get much because momPerson says we are likely highly allergic to it.
Bah humbug.  We eat spiders and flys and stuff all the time, no big deal.  Even
wasps and bees .... we eat'm up.

I read where Miss Debbie Person was mopping and such on mothers day, well of
course she was.  We had the clueless momPerson out back clearing off the patio
and sweeping it and laying down the carpet for summer.  Why, we've been after
her for weeks, the rains are over, where is our carpet but noooooo she was full
of excuses, some lame story about having to go to Big Sur and run 21 miles up a
mountain one weekend, and then more weak excuses the next weekend about baseball
games in San Francisco and time with the family and long runs and such and then
this past weekend on Saturday she and the girls went to see Cinderella at the
San Francisco Ballet so on Sunday we said HEY!!  You!!  The clueless one!!!
It's mothers day, what kind of mother are you anyway, get busy and fix up our
yard for summer, for 3 weeks already we've been wanting our outdoor carpet!!

Our patio is now carpeted and our fountain is flowing and our patio furniture is
suitably spruced up and available for use (stay out of Snoopy's chair though,
just saying) so we are surviving the rough life out here in California.

More later from Gracie the princess