[Dailydrool] moving with 3 bassets...

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Tue May 14 15:37:26 PDT 2013

hey tina...iffen ya figure out how to do it smoothly, let me know! im am doing the same thing, only heading north.  chez lema is moving into new england.  yup, we are fleeing storm ravened new jersey & moving to the white mountains.  living large in a new chez lema, new a covered bridge, national forest and lots of other cool things.  Most of all it is not near the ocean, which after last years hurricane is mighty fine with us.

we are loading up the new jeep (yes the trusty big ugly van is gone) & making the schlepp northward in less than a month).  it's tight in the jeep but we are excited to make new friends up yonder & have new adventures.  i am sure the move & the trip will be an adventure in itslef (someone chill the beer for when we arrive please).

lois & the houndage  (buster, miss sally & miss lowla)

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."  Albert Einstein