[Dailydrool] Shiba Inu

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 15 20:03:48 PDT 2013

Hi it's Snoopy,

It's a fox.  Lady claims it's a Shiba Inu, it's not, it's a fox.  Looks like a
fox, smells like a fox, acts like a fox, he's a fox is what he is.

We see him every night on our walk.  I yell.  I sing.  I ahrooooooooo for all I
am worth.  I pull.  I lunge.  I actually even snap at the bugger if/when he gets
close enough which is so unlike me.  But he's a fox.  The clueless momPerson
didn't realize.  She has been apologizing to his mom and dad for my behavior.
 She has been saying how she doesn't understand it.  She has told the mom and
dad how I just got done socializing with the little dog around the corner.  He's
a DOG though, the little guy around the corner.  This is a fox, I'm telling you.

So tonight, finally, we were visiting with Mr Tom Person who lives over the back
fence in his FRONT yard and the Shia Inu went by and I was howling and barking
and calling and so on when Tom said "Dale, he's trying to tell you .... there it
is, there it is .... Dale that's what he's bred to do!"  Duh!  My momPerons
remains completely clueless.

More later from Snoopy