[Dailydrool] Get well cards appreciated

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 03:14:18 PDT 2013

It has become a tradition that several drooler friends come to my house, spend the night and then we all caravan to the mishgun Waddle the following morning. Well we were all gathered last night, when Cathy Burlew fell and ended up with a broken upper arm, partially dislocated shoulder and in need of surgery. She is still in the hospital and her husband should be here this morning to pick up their Shi Tzu, Mia and to see Cathy. ( my house is three hours from hers).

Anyway, if you could send lots of drool and maybe a card her way- I think she would appreciate it.

Her address is:

Cathy Burlew

5202 Ridge Road, Williamson, NY 14589

I imagine it will be some time before she gets online again.

The rest of us will head to mishgun later this morning- be safe everyone.

droolies, Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail