[Dailydrool] Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 16 09:53:48 PDT 2013

Annie has an appointment to see the Cardiologist on May  29th    his name
is Dr. Brown and we are going to Ann Arbor to  the emergency animal clinic.

I want to thank all of the droolers who have written with prayers and
drool,  you guys are the best

I have found a really great wine  that I had on mothers day in an  Italian
restaurant ,  looked on line and they dont sell it here in  Ohio  GRRRRRRRR
 hell I can't even pronounce it let along buy it
Lambrusco-Medici Ermete  Quercioli dolce  is that a mouthful or  what ?  It
was delicious !!!!!!!!!!!

To everyone going to the Michigan Waddle,  hope you guys have a lot of  fun
and NO Rain,  for those of you traveling a long way,  have a safe  trip

Hugs from Marlene and my girls