[Dailydrool] Sneaky dadPerson

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 16 16:48:22 PDT 2013

Hi, it's Gracie and I am outraged.

I was napping.  On the big bed.  Snoopy and LuLu were playing chase out back and
I was on the big bed sound asleep.  And the dadPerson he came over and hugged me
and snuggled me and kissed me and picked me up.  Everybody does that to me
around here, hugs me and kisses me and snuggles me and carries me around.  So I
was all warm and snuggly and huggy and suddenly WET!!!!  That dratted dadPerson
carried me right into the walk in shower and turned it ON that son of a gun
did!!!!  And then he put me down on the floor of the shower and soaped me up and
rinsed me off.

I am NOT speaking to dadPerson.

Love,
Gracie