[Dailydrool] Storm

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue May 21 16:31:30 PDT 2013

I am sorry We had a terrible wind storm Sunday and we had some damage a couple of trees knocked down and several branches hit our shed, fence, power lines, turned over patio furniture and blew stuff we had in the yard all around a branch hit our truck but everyone is okay and all the Bassets are safe. I just got the internet back and am sorry I scared people we are all okay! We are praying for all of our fellow Droolers and families in Oklahoma who lost everything!