[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Richard Silberg richberyl at everestkc.net
Tue May 21 14:31:02 PDT 2013

Hi, Droolers!  I’ve enjoyed reading your emails on the Daily Drool – sorry there haven’t been as many as usual, but I sure enjoy receiving the Drool.  I’m working w/Chris Bly and maybe one of these days we’ll be adopted by our very own basset hound.  We’ve sure missed Raymond, and it looks like my daughter in law will be here awhile longer.  So, we’re hoping to find “Mr or Ms Right” one of these days soon.  We’ll keep you posted.  Hope all your ailing bassets get well soon!              Beryl