[Dailydrool] Meds...

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:33:00 PDT 2013

Okay, so some of you know that I hurt my back a week ago Sunday doing yard
work. It was pretty bad. You know the cartoons where the guy hurts his back
and can't stand up? Well, that was me. Seriously. I was down for the count,
since I can't yell for help in Spanish (all my neighbors are imports).
Anyway, the back is getting better now, and I'm functioning at about 2/3 my
normal speed, so  I'm feeling like I'm gonna make it.

But Joyce, the "crazy cat lady" at work, got a good laugh at my expense.

The only pain meds I had in the house were some leftover Tramadol pills that
belonged to Maggie d'Earest (ATB). Since she obviously didn't need them
anymore, I took them to get me through the rough spell. When I mentioned to
Joyce that I was using up Maggie's old meds, she had to ask: "Are you
drooling in your water dish yet?"

Silly cat lady, no, I'm not. And I'm not baying at the moon, chasing
rabbits, or digging in the yard either <grin>

Yet.

Tim 'n Puppies: The Next Generation

  Leia Round

  Dexter Dogstar

  And the roommate's little fuzzy poodle Mr. Winston.