[Dailydrool] Bunch a Stuff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 11:46:14 PDT 2013

My husband also hurt his back doing yardwork. He called me one morning and
said he was "stuck"-- could not move. I had some pred and gave him that and
vicodin. (The vicodin was for my knee).
So here I am still using a cane and there he is unable to get  off the bed
and there are the dogs merrily doing whatever they want.
Do not use heat onyour back. At least, I was told not to.
Then this morning, here came Llewis in from outside, gimpety LIMP, gimpety
LIMP, and so he got Rimadyl.
Llewis gimps anyway (Is gimp policitically incorrect?) but he doesn't LIMP.
I did the vacuuming in my room because the rug crunched and am back to
using my cane.
It's going to be a loooong summer.

MomPerson to DH& his back, Llewis and his Limp, Conley with his counter
cruising and Nigel and his down-in-the-rear and ofcourse, Doc, with his
energy.