[Dailydrool] Homeland security detail

Kathy Miller kmiller7 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 23 17:52:09 PDT 2013

Well there was a bit of excitement last night in my house. All was well, I
was in the recliner watching TV. Miller was curled up by my side. Gatsby was
curled up on the one remaining cushion for the loveseat. All was
well....then all of a sudden Gatsby bolts off the loveseat to the back door
and stops to look at something...then he bolts out barking....so Miller
bolted off the couch to join Gatsby in the homeland security detail! Well
mom decided to get up and investigate. While I had the back door open I see
this furry thing running with Gatsby and Miller not too far behind in fast
pursuit! Well since I had the back door open this furry thing, which I then
recognized as a rabbit, darted in the house....across the living room...took
a right at the hall and another right into the kitchen. Now I'm in hot
pursuit and we played chase me around the table. I caught him or her (I
didn't ask) but he/she got loose again....so more chase me around the table
until I finally caught him/her. I got the keys for the front door with
Miller and Gatsby looking at me with such confusion as to why I was letting
this furry thing go. I will leave one of my business cards by the front door
if the little guy needs some therapy!

Kathy Miller foodslave to Mr. Miller Miller(the basset so nice he got to be
named twice) and Gatsby