[Dailydrool] Fleas & Ticks

Karen Markisenis kmarkisenis at hvc.rr.com
Sat May 25 09:20:57 PDT 2013

My vet here in Ulster County, NY no longer offers Frontline products for dogs, only cats.  They have proven to be ineffective.  They are now offering Seresto (a collar for dogs and cats that repels and kills ticks for 8 months; kills fleas for 8 months) and Vectra 3D (for dogs over 7 weeks old which is applied monthly and repels and kill fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, biting and sand flies, lice and mites).  I haven't decided which way to go.  (Oh, and they still offer Advantix, but I don't like that product.)
Karen