[Dailydrool] Now Spain Dis

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 27 04:25:55 PDT 2013

Dis Brudder Elwood. We bee habbin companies today.
Because ob the companies coming, all wee 4 footerz got a baff.
Momma buy specul shampoo.
Da Brudderz smell like uterliptus and mintz.
Da woomenz smell like mangotz.
We all gotz new collarz--now dat nice.

Momma seyz she git in da baff in liddel bit.
Brudder Elwood seyz Momma shudda been first. In da washin tub, in da yard, wif da neighborz a watchin, jus like dey dooze when da Brudder is a gittin da scrubbin.

We are wishing everyone a nice Memorial Day-Thank a vet-we are so proud ob all they have done and do every day!

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang