[Dailydrool] ol' Roy

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon May 27 12:06:43 PDT 2013

For years after Walmart came here and before all the dawg food controversy- we fed ol’ Roy kibble. Ms.Brandy and Robert ( both now long gone) did well on it. She started off on Purina Puppy chow. We have customers who have fed their dogs nothing but Purina dog chow in all the years we’ve known them, their last long legged dawg is nearly 15 now. Sometimes I wonder why I go through all the trouble and expense I do to feed raw... ( well sorta raw now- their meat is mostly cooked as Elvis can digest it better). Then another recall happens and I remember.

droolies, Angelika

only 6 or so weeks until Slobberfest!

www.droopyrescue.com will you be there? Curious to see who our bassetarian will be this year...

Sent from Windows Mail