[Dailydrool] Ol Roy

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon May 27 15:02:14 PDT 2013

Momma here. Back in the day, many many many years ago, those Ol Roy rounds were used here at the Beach as dog treets. I didn't know better, and they were the perfect non crumb- didn't start a fight-they fit in a hounds choppers perfect--they all loved them. We all know how a crumb can start a riot in multi dog homes.
They came in a 20 pound bag, dirt cheap, and I bought them for years.
Then they stopped making them.
Worse than that, I started reading ingredients.
My DOg--how did my dogs last 16 years eating this stuff??  Or remember the can dog food back in the day, the one that took your breath away when you opened it? I mean, heck you were rich folk if you fed store bought food in those days.....now I consider and worry over every bite they take.

Ol Roy Rounds, yep, been there and done that!!!

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang