[Dailydrool] Daisey

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon May 27 17:41:11 PDT 2013

Chris,

I am so so sorry for the loss of your wonderful girl. I am in tears, and I
am sure many of the rest of us are joining you. It is never easy to lose
someone we love so much.

I am not always up to speed, or up to date, but I know this much. You loved
your sweet Daisey May, and we all knew that she loved you. You didn't mean
for this to happen. I wish that I could keep it from ever happening again.
Daisey knew that she was loved and cared for, and that

We are here for you. I am here for you. I am sure that you sweet Daisey has
run into day Ornery Arnie of mine.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604