[Dailydrool] Daisy May

Richard Silberg richberyl at everestkc.net
Mon May 27 18:04:24 PDT 2013

Our hearts go out to Chris Bly and her husband Jimmie on the loss of Daisey May.
She was such a beautiful girl and so sweet – I know Chris & Jimmie will miss her very much.  I know Chris has done everything for Daisey May during her life, and loved her so much – made her comfortable at the end.  Please accept our condolences – I know Raymond and Sadie ATB will be welcoming Daisey May – and they’ll be able to be free from pain and romp and play again.  Our sweet Zoey is sending her kind thoughts to the Bly’s, also.  We’re enjoying watching Zoey get used to our house and our beagle and cat guests.  But we’re thinking of Daisy May.
                                        Beryl & Richard