[Dailydrool] May 26 calendar hounds ? Fowler IL

Michele H. micheyellow at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 18:44:49 PDT 2013

for the May 26 Drool Calendar hounds -- Fowler IL !!
I'm a few days behind in turning the pages of the Drool calendar, and just noticed the hounds Emmy Lou & Daisy Mae for yesterday (Sunday) May 26th, listed as Fower IL.  We're newly relocated to Quincy IL and wonder if there are more bassets around this area?  Hubby and I are currently basset-less and would love to pat your houndettes. :-) My hubby lived here a year before I finally sold the Kansas City house and joined him permanently; he remarked he saw some bassets on the sidelines at last year's StPats Parade.  Might it have been your beauties?
Thanks,
Michele & Steve Harris