[Dailydrool] Dollie

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue May 28 14:23:27 PDT 2013

My little miss has a Dr apt tomorrow. it almost looks like she has rubbed her upper eye lid, and it is a bit swollen and sometimes weepy. This has been a on and off thing for a few days now, one day it looks fine and then the next not so much. They have a lady Doc at the clinic that specializes in eyeballs so we will see her tomorrow. I don't think it is anything serious, but I have no clue when it comes to eyes, so we will take a look see.
She had a very busy day yesterday, she was charming all the guests, she told them this sob story of how she is never fed, and ohhhhhh maybe a bite of steak might help..........she looked just regal as they handed her a bite. One lady said look at that, you give her some and she goes right back to looking like she never gets food.
Why yes---I do think a basset plans this.
The only bad part for me was that a couple ladies that had forgot Sister Daisy is gone called her Daisy and said oh she looks so good. I pulled up the big girl panties and said, Daisy is very dead, this is Dollie, they were amazed at how much she looks like Daisy---but acts like Clara.
We all had a good day, Dollie was worn out, slept like a log and was raging with a toy at 5am. Since I have taken a few extra days off, her 5am antics would of been better received a few hours later.
So we are hoping the eyeball check is a nothing.

Drool to all in need!

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang