[Dailydrool] Sadie Marie

Linda Collins lindaccollins at att.net
Thu May 30 19:35:30 PDT 2013

It is with a sad heart that I announce the Sadie Marie (Drool Calendar, July
15th) went to the bridge on Sunday, May 19th.  Sadie had been very sick with
both Addison's disease and diabetes.  She also had problems with her eyes,
and when spayed had her bladder nicked.  She was loved so much, and will be
forever missed.  She was a trooper through all of the procedures that she
had to go through.  Eye drops four times each day, shots morning and night,
and numerous pills.  When she decided she had lived through enough, she let
us know.  We will miss her, and write this through tears.  Sadie was a
loving and beautiful girl that gave far more than she took.  We are hoping
that she is at the rainbow bridge running free and enjoying all there is to
offer.  She loved to dress up and entertain anyone that had time to watch
her.  Halloween was her favorite time.  She would help hand out treats to
all that came by.  We can only hope that Sadie is happy, healthy and
enjoying all the attention that she deserved.

Collins Family with Rocky, a basset wanna be, and Sadie ATB