[Dailydrool] So it begins.....

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Fri May 31 04:31:18 PDT 2013

Momma here. The heat has finally arrived here at the beach. We all know it can bring out the "stupid" in folks. Yesterday I would of made Marlene proud.
I went to Kohl's to buy the hubby some new unders. I am in line, and I keep hearing a dog bark. Then 2 men walked in and I hear the one say to the other, oh someone will call, that type of thing is not tolerated. Hmmmm. I check out and walk out the door and hear the barking. There is another man out there going that's not right---I see the dog in the car just screaming. I do see the windows cracked, but I also know I was in line awhile and it sure does not take long for things to go south in the heat.
I walked over and pull out my cell and proceed to call the police. About that time here comes the idiot woman that was behind me in line no less. I said Is that your dog you left in the hot car?? Miss smart mouth said if you could of looked the windows are down. I called this fuel for my fire. I said I have the police on the phone, we call this animal abuse, and do you have any idea how hot a car can get in just a few minutes?? She now says I was only a few minutes in the store, and besides I am going to a funeral.---EH????----so I am now standing there at her car reading the plate number to the police, she is now screaming how dare you----I very calmly said I was getting ready to bust out the windows with a tire iron, now that is how dare I---the police are still listening, but the dispatcher said is she leaving? I said yes, and they took the plate number and said okay if she is leaving there is about nothing we can do. I didn't let the woman know the conversation with the police was over, I am now standing there phone in hand--that is connected to nobody no less-going yes--dog in car, it is hot, tounge hanging out, blue Honda CRV, repeat the plate number, giving the dead phone a description of the woman---
She all but ran over me leaving the parking lot at warp speed.
I was just livid. The only thing I can say is hopefully she will think twice before taking the dog along again.

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang