[Dailydrool] Update on Delilah..

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri May 31 11:47:24 PDT 2013

Delilah Belle was less than thrilled to be at the Vetspital just a day after being at the eye vet and although she likes the staff there as well, planted herself underneath my legs as we sat in the exam room with the tech and while waiting for the doc.  Her urine sample results show blood and white cells to indicate infection and her alk/phos level was up a bit. This is not unusual in a dog with infection such as the cyst and UTI so the doc will repeat the test in about a month when everything is calmed down.

She is having the ruptured cyst and two others removed in two weeks after she has been on the antibiotics until then.  He gave her Rimadyl for her limp and to make her UTI symptoms more bearable and said give it PRN.  She's wearing one of the Dadslave's old t-shirts to keep from oozing blood and yuck over everything and we're applying warm compresses to the cyst to encourage it to empty completely.  She is NOT fond of either and has been sulking since the application of the shirt.  She really does a good sulk.  Thank you to everyone for the good thoughts and healing drool,

Kathy - I am SO very sorry that your sometime visitor was sent to the Bridge before you had a chance to say a proper goodbye.  That's so hard.  Hugs and heat-healing drool.

Drool to all the limpers who have over-extended themselves and are feeling the results.

LOVED reading Conley's story about the bunrabs...if they know what's good for them they will NOT do a repeat performance, LOL.

Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle Lumpy Gurl and Dozer - Mama, she smells funny...