[Dailydrool] Official grab Gracie's ear day

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 31 15:11:12 PDT 2013

Hi it's Gracie,

It's all a whirlwind here at my house.  Finals are here for the two leggers and
user acceptance testing for the clueless momPerson and full moon was this week
and lord knows what all else it's been game on here at my house.  Today was
apparently grab Gracie's ear day, started out early this morning with me
stealing crinkly plastic wrapper off the counter which I (and Snoopy) thought
was food so Snoopy grabbed my ear and was sliding me across the floor by it when
the clueless momPerson squirted us and said "you guys, it's only plastic wrap
knock it off" so we just stood there and wagged instead, if it's only just
plastic who cares.  And then after bowls and turn out (I have changed the order,
Snoopy and LuLu do turn out before they eat but not me, I eat first and pee
later, I have priorities.) we went back to bed and I lay down at the foot and
the clueless momPerson picked me up and put me up on the pillow with her and
LuLu at which point LuLu rolled over and grabbed my ear.    So, to keep up with
the way things were going today was ear day (the clueless momPerson then grabbed
my ears one at a time and poured stuff in 'em and swished it around and then
wiped it all out) and bath day.

Then we went to the dog park where there was a 4 month old boxer who kept
grabbing my ears.  I SWEAR it was official grab Gracie's ear day but I can't
find it on the calendar, it's the only explaination.  Now I am napping on the
couch watching the clueless momPerson answer silly questions from the user like
why does it show me the minimum value on this screen and the maximum value on
that screen (turns out it because it was coded by 2 different people who didn't
talk to each other) and other nonsense while wondering who will grab my ear
next.

More later from Gracie the Princess who is laying on both of her ears and hoping
for the best