[Dailydrool] poop bag

Kathie Maffitt meggieca at comcast.net
Mon May 6 09:32:22 PDT 2013

Nope, none of it bothers me, pet wise, not cat, dog, bird, pig, horse....being a nurse...you'd think that people poop wouldn't bother me, but it sure does. One time I was holding this woman over the pot and gagging my head off over her shoulder. . . it's funny now, but I almost filled the pot with barf before she....uh, never mind!!