[Dailydrool] Phoebe update

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Sun May 5 12:20:08 PDT 2013

It was a LOOOOONg night after 1:00am

After the local VET TOLD US THERE WAS NO NEED TO TAKE Phoebe to the 24 hour
hospital.I did!!

She was croupy and sputtering mucous and saliva everywhere and could not lay
down  because of the coughing.

Yes, the elongated soft palette was causing laryngeal spasms but she was
suffering and I was not willing to let her "pass out" to catch her breath.
(like he said might happen)!  So at little after 4am, off we went to the
emergency center!!  The Doc gave her an injection to decrease the swelling
in her throat and larynx and then gave me follow up pills for the congestion
and added a second antibiotic.  Doc there called it"Kennel Cough" not a
throat infection!

local vet, I could no longer see my heart dog suffering!!

She has been so much better!  Sleepy, not the energetic usual self!

Now by tomorrow, both of us SHOULD be back to normal.

After many years of leaving my dogs in the BEST kennel here, we got Kennel
Cough.  Makes me never want to leave them again.  Sue to Tilly, Phoebe (yes,
I am better)  Harvey