[Dailydrool] Ben update.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Nov 1 19:13:55 PDT 2013

Took Ben to the vet on Thursday and had them draw blood and check the
enzyme levels.  The vet said that it looks like things are improving  slightly,
so we will continue the bland diet.  What is hard is that every  so often he
gets nauseous, so we have to get a pill in him and watch  things more.  I
still need to coax him with chicken flavored water to  get it into him, but
hopefully as he improves he will not need the  flavoring.  I am taking him in
next week to have the test sent out to  a lab to bet a quantitative measure
for a base to better track progress in his  improvement.

As I have been concerned with Ben and his health, I must apologize for
being lax in posting drool for those needing it.  I just want all to know  that
I have been praying for all those needing it, and will do a better job in
the future.  I appreciate all the drool and prayers that have  come Ben's
way, and I know they are helping.

Douglas and Ben