[Dailydrool] Bless the Bassets.. for in this world

Paula Moon Bohaty pmoonbo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 20:35:10 PDT 2013

So pissy n beside myself just need to sound off...
I have been watching the region and area boards i.e (Craigslist etc.grrrr) evil evil place... been watching cause I am in the know that a local person might be trying to sell  ( dump)  his beautiful Basset here...anyways I came across three ads for Bassets and they have me so angry I could spit.
In Kansas there is a person trying to get $400 dollars for her 11mo old baby who has parvo... she says the pup is all better now  (really really clueless) she just wants to recoup $$ she spent on some treatment and she is moving out of state and taking all her other pets, cept the basset cause she says the basset is stubborn n hard headed ( duhhhh) , and did we mention not housetrained as she hasn't the time to spend with the pup..., also no shots no spay....I contacted her and begged her to give up the pup to basset rescue... naw, nope she was highly offended n not interested in that!
Two other ads for young beautiful babes are just as sad.  As we all ask daily "what is wrong with people?.."
This crap is hard on the heart, all I can do is try... then I squeeze n hug my babes neck with all the love I can and thank God I was blessed with Miss Agatha and Mr. Angus.
Thanks for listening to me whine... maybe I should start howling also.

Sent from my NOOK