[Dailydrool] Fur Horton

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 08:04:06 PST 2013

Deer Horton,

My bees slingin' LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of drool yur way that you be otay. But my gotta ask. Do your reely troost a Lab to tell you what be rong? Only troost a Basset, not any ofther anniemul, pechually a Lab. Dem jus no hab da smurts like us Bassets hab. My pologees to all da Labs out dere, but us Bassets jus drool and rule!!

Harrison B. Hound

Note from Momma: Deer Horton,

My bees slingin' LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of drool yur way that you be otay. But my gotta ask. Do your reely troost a Lab to tell you what be rong? Only troost a Basset, not any ofther anniemul, pechually a Lab. Dem jus no hab da smurts like us Bassets hab. My pologees to all da Labs out dere, but us Bassets jus drool and rule!!

Yur pawl,
Harrison B. Hound

Disclaimer note from Harrison's Momma: This is just Harrison's opinion. I love all animals and used to have a beautiful black lab growing up. Unfortunately, my mom made me give Mandy away for she didn't like my mom (smart dog). Mandy, who I'm sure was part Ram, saw my mother's backside as a bullseye and every time my mom bent over, Mandy charged and practically knocked my mom over. No offense to my mom, may she rest in peace, but this still cracks me up to this day when I think about it. She was a great dog.