[Dailydrool] SLINGS

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 4 10:01:27 PST 2013

Miss Becky used the slings which you can easily make or buy in special stores.
They are about 6" wide and about a yard long (old school) with little handles and it helps lift them up both front and end and middle.I think I found it at Regal Gifts and cards.
Miss B also had pancreatitis and recovered when put on the metro pill.
Drool
 P.S. One day in Calgary I was at a hardware store and I was lifting Miss B's back end up to get into car and next parking was a lady with a basset doing same thing so they wouldn't jump.
Georgie and Miss Becky