[Dailydrool] Flash ATB and Jean Paul ATB

lea pierce leapierce at leapierce.com
Mon Nov 4 12:58:23 PST 2013

Adm. JED sends heartfelt drool to Houndservants who bid farewell to Flash
and Jean Paul in these few days past.

"Ahrooo! Ahrooo! Ahrooo!" Adm. sang out from the bow of his ship, in honor
of their permanent promotion to the posting eternal, The Rainbow Bridge.

"We shall look for their bright shining spirits when our Tour of Duty is
over," Adm. said.

Naval Drool to all in need, and to those who don't (but will, someday, as
we all do).

Leftenant Lea Pierce, Houndservant to Adm. JED "Snatch" Basset
Sonoma Admiralty/Pacific Basset Feet
By order of Golden Gate Basset Rescue