[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge and stuff

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Nov 4 17:48:40 PST 2013

Please continue to vote for Golden Gate Basset Rescue from CA in the
challenge I have found that if you sign up you do not need to enter a
captcha after voting. Easy peeasy.
The State Inspectors came today and all was well the Bassets were on their
best behavior today she said they all look so fat and sassy and she said
they all look like they are treated well... Yes they do. She asked where
they sleep I said five of them sleep in the bed with us the other three
sleep in beds on the floor beside our bed . She just shook her head. LOL We
love our rescues.  I am glad I was off work when she came because my hubby
would never have been able to show her all of the paperwork she needed if
she had showed up while I was at work. He knows where the main book is I
keep the current Bassets in but she wanted to see some information on some
of the bassets we have had for years like Jo Jo Bear and her file is so
large I have part in my current binder and part in another Binder under her
name I have seven three inch binders that I keep all the dogs we ever have
had go through rescue in and they are all stuffed full in alpha order
according to name.
My computer got a virus over Friday evening it came in my email and I spent
all day Saturday tryiig to get rid of it I finally I gave up and deleted and
reinstalled Windows so I lost all my stuff I had saved in my hard drive.
Since I never save in the clouds I lost everyones email addresses so unless
I get an email I have no idea what peoples addresses are.  I guess I better
start saving to the clouds.
Jo Jo Bear had a cyst in her mouth and had to go to the vet last Friday to
get it removed she had to have five more teeth removed and the cyst and she
had aa skin infection under her chin so that vet bill was over $500.00 and
two dogs needed shots and HW testing they had that done today... and This
Friday Toby our new girl gets spayed. Send drool and prayers and I will be
sending the same out to all thiose who need it and I am so sorry for all the
bassets who have gone to the bridge recently. So sad so many good ole
Bassets leaving for the bridge.
I am so happy to belong to such a great organization so many good people and
so many great stories.