[Dailydrool] Crafts and exciting items coming for all the rescues

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 20:58:32 PST 2013

wow. Haven't seen much Drool activity today, but I've received a number of emails off the main stream from Droolers excited to post items on Houndsbay the last week of November for bidding to benefit the rescue of their choice or the rescue of choice of the highest bidder. Let's do our holiday shopping here. Go, Droolers! I'll have some 12 inch square cool quilt squares for auction for WMBRI. I had hoped to do more but broke my sewing mAchine yesterday. Alas.

BUT--everyone who has something to part with, let's auction it and make a great holiday seAson for the rescues.  Please excuse my computer skills. Machines and I are hopeless. It is a good thing I am no longer a spring chicken competing in the job market. aloha to all from me, the DH, Bo the commander! and Harley the love hound of Hawaii. By the way, to get to Houndsbay  to post things,you click first on the Daily drool website, and then on the Houndsbay heading.