[Dailydrool] Foster - and food

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 05:57:32 PST 2013

We have the sweetest HW positive 2 year old foster dog (pure basset) with
us.  She was a stray and appears to have had puppies.

Our 3 hounds are eaters.  Put the bowl down, it's licked clean.  This sweet
girl is not.  So the others will clean her bowl for her.  Our bassets eat
dry food mixed with yogurt (vanilla).  She'll pick then walk away.
 Yesterday, I decided to see if it's the dry food and got her some good
canned version of the dry we feed (Diamond Low fat lamb and rice). She ate
a little, then walked away.

Should I be worried or just be patient.  I suspect she was eating OK at the
shelter.  Suggestions welcome!  (I'm falling in love with this sweet girl)