[Dailydrool] To Julie-Foster and Food

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 12:05:56 PST 2013

I have four. Fred eats in the bathroom. Chester and Bosley eat openly, but separate--at least by 6 feet or so. Dobi never does eat immediately. If I leave his food down, Fred will eat
it. (Fred will only be patient so long shut in the bathroom, then he barks to get out.) So... Dobi gets to eat al fresco. Which means out on my front balcony with the sliding door shut.
If he is by himself, he will eat--he is just slower. Fred can stare at him through the glass, but Dobi knows he won't be bothered. If the weather is absolutely horrific, Dobi is shut in
my bedroom to eat. But since he is only out maybe 5 minutes or so, even if it is pretty cold, he eats out there, and cleans his dish.

Marilyn