[Dailydrool] deer drule

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 12:36:21 PST 2013

Dis Conly. Gotta prollem. BiiiiG prollem. Big blck fuzzy prollem.
Ise getting clobbert.
See da harry prollem he awways wanna playplayplay dat alla he want to do
play some more play an play for gods sakemorepla----------
sorrysorry.

Ok so sumtime Conly not WANNA play twenny ares a day like a nap sumtime. So
an enyway he Momma's favrit. I usta be she favrit an den dis bleke fuzzy
puppy come an I no she favrit no more I nose dis, yes I do I nose. But I ok
wif dat kinda. yeah reely I ok wif dat. I no mind. He not bettern me not
bedder lookin, not smarter dat for shure, but she like he bedder. I meen I
don't nose. I guess I juss not ...not....

so enyways I keep tryina kill him. Juss a liddel. Not a lot. Jus rip he
froat open a liddel, you nose. I NOT jelos. I juss fink he need lesson on
who top Hound here.

So I spen alla time in jail an enybuddy gots a sujessjun?

Love an drool to all whut need it,

Conley ob Conley Llewis Nigel an an an an....doc