[Dailydrool] Thank you!

Sandra Mills stmills73 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 13:04:38 PST 2013

I am new to Daily Drool just this morning. I submitted a question about my female basset's UTI problem.... I am amazed at the nice group of people that have responded to my question.  Beverly S. was the first one to respond.  It's reassuring to know that my husband and I aren't the only ones in this boat. I don't know why I didn't subscribe to Daily Drool sooner. We have been married for 37 years and Caiti is our first "pet" together... We have no kids but Caiti is our baby...The Dog Whisperer would not be impressed how we spoil her, oh well.  Thanks so much for everyone's suggestions and taking the time out of your busy day to respond. Sandra Mills

Sent from my iPad