[Dailydrool] Conley's Really Big Problem

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 13:27:40 PST 2013

Poor Conley!  We the brother of stupid Browyn the Fairy Princess totally
understand.  She is like an energizer bunny and her batteries NEVER wear
out or need recharging.  She is driving us NUTS!, especially Bugsey who
doesn't like being used as a hurdle all the time.  Fortunately for us, mom
secretly loves boys more than girls.  We don't feel guilty about this
because the DH is a pushover for the stupid girls.

We have learned that going for the throat is a very fast way to end up in a
crate.  You need to go for his feet and tail when you are outside without
the Momperson.  Don't draw blood!  The mom will assume you did it and put
you in jail.  If the bleke dog was shorter and had REAL ears, we would
recommend grabbing an ear and flipping him over.  While he is flipped over,
you bite the lip...but don't draw blood!  We are not really sure what to do
since he is so tall and doesn't have REAL ears.  Good luck!  We will be
drooling for you!

Beauford, Bugsey and stupid Browyn the Fairy Princess