[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue of Florida, Inc. charity event

Yvonne Morgan yvonnebassetmom2214 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 11:03:04 PST 2013

Hello fellow basset minions aka parents out there. In case you haven't heard BRF has taken in a few old timers of late with some serious medical needs. In order to meet these needs we are holding an online event via Facebook. It includes an auction with many great basset related and non basset related items as well as a Donate to Win option via Youcaring.com where one of our wonderful basset minions has donated a Daily Drool inspired quilt. There is just one week left! Join our event and help out a few old timers here in Florida. Bid on Auction items or donate for a chance to win a beautiful Daily Drool inspired quilt. Any questions please feel free to contact me at yvonnebassetmom2214 at comcast.net

Thanks!
Yvonne Morgan

Event Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/210863882421715/