[Dailydrool] Hi Gracie!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:42:00 PST 2013

Gracie, I have to agree with you.  Browyn is NOT stupid.  If she was, she
wouldn't run to the front door and bark like there is a rabbit in the front
yard so Beauford gets up and leaves the bed and nylabone she wants to see
what is at the front door.  Then she high tails it to the bed and nylabone
Beauford just left.

Never fear, I have already figured out what Beauford is doing to Browyn.  I
would be more concerned about it, but Beauford is the one going to the vet
to have the sores that won't heal left by Browyn on him.  Bugsey just drags
Browyn around by her hind legs while she is on her back when he has had
enough.  They both seem to enjoy it, so I leave them alone.

You would think that since Beauford is 4, Bugsey is 3, and Browyn will be
two the middle of the month that we wouldn't have so much trouble with not
having the same energy level.  Of course, you would have to meet Browyn.
 She does not believe in sleep.  That is why we have regularly scheduled
nap times for the boys. Plus anytime we see Bugsey dragging around a
stuffed animal and growling, we know the boys need an extra nap.

You will have to thank Val, mom to Bo and Harley.  She convinced me to keep
voting for yours and LuLu's rescue.  So, I will continue to place my three
votes a day.  They will probably not get cash, but they might get vaccines
out of the deal.

Jennifer, mom to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess