[Dailydrool] today's daily drool calender pic

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 06:29:45 PST 2013

Once upon a time  in 2006, a group of good slaves and their bassets joined
together and raised a chunk of change worthy of taking to the Great
American Waddle. It was the year of Pw. George becoming king
and Pw Annie becoming Lady-in-waiting and Pw Lilygurl becoming Court Jester.
Murphy, a basset coonhound mix, part of that entourage', was never destined
to be royalty, but he knew how to rule his castle with an iron paw and
demanded that his slave bring him along for the event. He and Lilygurl were
best buds.
He was rescued off a highway in Indiana, probably running from the person
that had put a bullet in his rump. We suspect he got by dumpster diving at
Taco Bell.  Bean burritos seem to be his favorite treat! In his younger
years he had no problem standing on dining room tables and pulling blinds
off windows.
He has survived serious back surgery and eye trauma and now resides in a
castle with low windowsills and smooth floors and his motto is 'don't fence
me in'...no crates and no gates or he will give you a piece of his mind.
We don't know how old he is but he still doesn't have any gray hairs and we
hope he's around for a long time.
We love you, little man!

Mommy

--

*Drool to all in need. Luv and Kissies too.Pwincess LilyGurl ATB , Rudy-
Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the entourage*