[Dailydrool] French basset calendar

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 06:16:40 PST 2013

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

We seem to be missing drools!  Auntie Marilyn forwarded us a message she picked up on the Drool saying that John was trying to contact our DA MUM about our wonderful french fluffy butts - ahem! sorry, our French Basset Rescue calendar for 2014.  We both checked carefully through the Drool and NOPE, we did not see that message anywhere.

So, if you are interested in helping out our friends, please do email da mum and she will give you all the details.  The calendar is 15 EUROS, including postage and you get a translation of all the things written in French :))

We are happy to say that we are keeping fine - just sleeping, eating, snoring, taking da mum out in the middle of the night  ....  just the usual for us veteran ladies hehehehhehhehehe.

Please find enclosed in this mail TONS of drool, hugs, slurps ....

your fwench fwends,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."