[Dailydrool] Blue Powder\Power Ear Treatment

rebecca stanton pummorse at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 04:27:34 PST 2013

 I am not sure if it is Blue Power or Powder - I see both when I look it up!  Anyway, Morse has had an on and off ear infection for the last few months and it doesn't seem to want to shift, which of course must be why he ignores me when I say *leave it!* or *drop it* (or, mostly, *Nooooooo!*)

I keep reading about the BP treatment - can I buy it readymade or do I use the recipe?
I found this one -

16 ounces of Isopropyl Alcohol (60 %)
4 tbsp Boric Acid Powder
16 drops Gentian Violet Solution 1%
Mix together in alcohol bottle and shake well.

Is this the correct one to use?

Thanks

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB