[Dailydrool] Fecal score chart

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:41:59 PST 2013

I believe a drooler posted about this, and I looked in the archives, can't find who did it, but I wanted to say Thank you, because I forward that info to both my local Vet and Max's oncology dept, and both were thrilled and consider it a wonderful resource to scientifically aid in the description of poop which is elemental to treatment and healing.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd, and now Nigel thinks he will be the alpha, he is getting very loud...