[Dailydrool] The new normal

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 8 19:35:54 PST 2013

Hi it's Dale

I was sittings at the dinner table tonight and I looked around.  Basset hounds snoozing just out of reach.  Shabbat candles lit.  Wine blessed.  Challah torn up and shared among 4 people and 3 bassets.  Porter house steaks potatoes and salad on the table.  I reached over and grabbed some steak trimmings and chopped them into pieces and started handing them out to bassets

Snoopy did yell at Gracie during dinner.   Twice.  Both times she was counter surfing and he was worried she would get something.  I went in there and kicked her out of the kitchen and all was well

Gosh we had a lot of drama a while back over these bassets.  Didn't we?  I'd almost swear there was trouble and drama and all manor of excitement  i guess this is the new normal.  At least I'm hoping

More later from the clueless momPerson.      Yeah yeah yeah I know but at least don't say it ok?

Sent from their iPaw