[Dailydrool] Ear stuff & new baby

Alice Heidbreder heidbredera at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 13:29:02 PST 2013

When my heart dog would get ear infections her vetman would put her on amoxicillin and want her ear cleaned daily (he gave this foaming ear cleaner) for the duration of the antibotoc and then use a mixture of  half alcohol and half vinegar (I used distilled vinegar) twice a month and dry the ear as well as you can. This worked really well, the vet said the vinegar restores the ph of the ears. This was easy to do during the warm months as we could do this outside and she shake her head once I was done then I would dry. In the colder months we would go in the tub so she could shake her head and not have a big mess to clean up. I would do this during her bath time once a month  at the self-service dog wash then two weeks later. This works for me and I wish all good luck with problem ears.

Now, I have a puppy, her name is Molly Anne. I went to Oklahoma and picked her up in june at two months of age. It took only two months to potty train her. She is so funny, she chases the leaves blowing across the yard then once she shreadded it up she looks at me as if to say where did it go? She was 9lbs when she saw her vetman and now five .months later she is up to 35lbs. She is  taking after her daddy, he was a big guy. She is pretty laid back on the week-ends she will lay at my feet or when she wants to play, she will do so by herself and every once in a while she will bring me a toy to play with her. We take plenty of walks during the day. Monday thru Friday she goes to doggy daycare when I am at work. She is just a joy, she has filled a void that has been since Maxine (my heart girl) passed. I hope that I have at least 15 good years or more with Molly Anne. Molly rules the house and hearts of everyone she meets.

Puppy drool to all in need,
Alice, hound maid to Molly
Maxine,ATB